Saturday, August 4, 2012

Paraffin Treatment

With a summer this hot, no one can bare wearing closed shoes! But with extensive wear of "opened" shoes such as flip flops & sandals come cracked heels! 

Today, I got myself Paraffin treatment for my feet! I can tell you this much, my feet felt like they were reborn!

First thing they do is , well, dip your feet into Paraffin wax! It looks something like the picture below. I took these pictures myself, Bad angle! But either ways



So she dips it few times, afterwords she wraps your feet with a plastic bag and puts some kind of a heater on your feet. That stays on for about 20 minutes. 20 Tingly minutes! The wax wasn't so hot that it would burn you, but it just felt like dipping your feet in really warm water(except it's wax)





20 minutes Later, She removes the solidified wax off our your feet . While she's peeling/removing the wax off you can actually feel how smooth your feet are without touching them. My feet feel amazingly softer and my cracked heels are gone :) Definitely Recommend this

Benefits?
-Increases circulation, relieves pain & stiffness
-softens your skin
-opens pores and traps moisture from underlying skins

No comments:

Post a Comment