Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gelish

Below is the picture of my Gelish experience! 

Left: 1st Day I got Gelish
Right: One month Later
What do i think?
I LOVE it! , I always do french manicure because it's such a natural yet clean way of having your nails .  Downside is ,my nails get ruined within a week! :(
It's either that one of my nails get broken or the nail polish chips off! Drives me crazy. 


...Then Came Gelish Manicures & Pedicures :D

Why Gelish?

-Application is super fast
- It's not as messy
- Dries on spot! No more scratches or ruined nails right after leaving the saloon. Yay!
- Strengthens your nails! My nails were way less likely to chip than they usually would
- Keeps your nails looking pretty for longer amount of days! 



How was your experience with gelish?

No comments:

Post a Comment