Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory

So I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time, just to see what's the fuss all about. EVERYTHING looked so tasty! I took a couple of shots for you guys to see what was being served. Those are only a few ;) I ended up with the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake. It was alright, But i thought that the Peanut Butter Cheesecake tasted better. But would've been sure difficult to finish up since it was soo Dense! And fulfilling. I was barely able to finish mine, I actually didn't even finish it. One Cheesecake will be all you'll be having. 


Final Verdict: Delicious, But I won't be going to have one of those for a long time. It's way too heavy for my taste. I like "light" cheesecake that you'll crave to eat more of rather than having one piece and feeling like you can't even look at cheesecake for the next while!











No comments:

Post a Comment