Tuesday, July 31, 2012


MakeUp Brushes


I believe this is a topic that everyone should be informed about! There are so many different makeup brushes out there but there are a basic few that every girl should have in her makeup bag. The first makeup brushes i had came in a set that I bought from Sephora. I believe in investing in quality brushes. You can either start small by buying each brush separately or purchase them as a set. However, Purchasing a set will come out cheaper. This is a small introduction to these brushes..

So this is what my set of brushes look like. This specific set is called Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set, its a seven piece brush set. I'll be discussing each from left to right.

1. Powder Brush: 
This is a Brush to apply Powder and mineral foundation evenly. This brush is large with dense, soft bristles. It can also be used to set Translucent powder and Bronzer as well.

2. Foundation Brush :
This Brush is used to apply Liquid foundation.

3. Angled Eyeshadow Brush:
It's used for applying eyeshadow in corner, crease or all over the lid. it's also used for blending.

4. Eye Blender Brush:
Used to Blend! 

5. Concealer brush:
This is a corrective brush, everyone's favorite! It's used to conceal and hide blemishes, discoloration and mask any imperfections.

6.Lip/Eye-liner Brush
Can be used to get define lips or perhaps Bigger or smaller lips.(I'll follow this up with a post later)
However, this is usually used as an eyeliner brush to apply gel/liquid liners. This specific brush is quite thin so you can achieve the thinnest line!

7.Brow Brush/Lash Comb
This is self explanatory haha, used to brush your brows and comb your lashes! Sometimes, When I apply mascara, my lashes stick to each other. I "brush" my lashes to separate them! 



I'm adding another Brush to the List, it's one of my favorite and it's an absolute must have, It's the Kabuki Brush. It helps you have even application while using less product! It's used to apply dry, powder based makeup. I use it to put on my Bronzer and occasionally my Blush. It gives such a nice soft natural look.
This how it looks



If you have any questions, go ahead and ask! I'd love to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment